Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Meeting Designer Linda Moody

Linda and I "met" through Etsy - she ordered some shard faces and then did wonderful things with them. Check out her shop, NeeNee and CheeChee's Beaded Things (and I found out over a face-to-face lunch where that name came from). She came with her husband to San Antonio for a business trip. He usually flies, but this time they drove just so she and I could meet in person - it was fun.
Linda wore a piece I'd featured on my blog before - it's even more stunning in person:
Here we are at Milano's (she's wearing that necklace) - Linda was the guest and I was the driver, but she did a fine job of picking a lunch spot when I got lost - in my own home town! Thanks, Linda, for a great visit and I look forward to seeing you and Cindy in December.